Sail Beyond Your Limits in Interaction Design
New Techniques for
Designing the Right Things
- Map out the design space to gain stakeholder alignment
- Identify the methodology, language, and techniques to make your brand memorable
- Reach consensus and improve the conversations you have around design
New Methods for
Designing the Things Right
- Communicate complex ideas and concepts with compelling visualizations
- Identify opportunities and inspire growth through measured success
- Create easy-to-implement designs and explore new layout possibilities
New practices and techniques meet theory and expertise at UX Immersion: Interactions. Clear-cut direction on specific actions and specific skills. Breakthrough methods you’ll apply immediately.
Move beyond inspiration and immerse yourself. Six industry leaders teach master-grade workshops on groundbreaking interaction design skills you won’t find anywhere else.
Master-Grade Full-Day Workshops
Dive deep into new interaction design practices, backed up by the latest theories in effective design. Choose the two workshops that best fit your biggest challenges and prepare to gain the confidence you need to deliver fantastic solutions.
Pick your workshops when you register.
Change your selection at any time to any open workshop, but don’t wait because these workshops will fill up.
Featured Talks:Seven Boundary-Pushing Experts
You’ll love Tuesday, our Featured Talks day.
Take in the expertise of each of our incredible UX design masters:
- Jim Kalbach — Peace is Waged with Sticky Notes: Mapping Real-World Experiences
- Rachel Andrew — The Creative New World of CSS
- Aaron Irizarry & Adam Connor — Critique and The Design Process: Facilitating Better Feedback
- Dan Saffer — The Robots Are Coming!
- Stephen Anderson — Friction, More or Less
- Kate Rutter — Escaping the Stagnation Sandpit: Building a Continuous Learning Team
Jared Spool will wrap up the day with a captivating keynote on how to optimize your organization to produce better designs.
Hear their wisdom and transform what you build and how you’ll build it. The day is a single track, so you won’t miss a single brilliant moment. Their presentations will push you beyond your old practices, propelling you down the road to mastering your design craft.
See You in Newport Beach in March
UX Immersion: Interactions is at the Island Hotel Newport Beach
690 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660
(877) 591-9145 Toll-free, US & Canada.
+1-949-759-0808 Local & International
Please contact us if you need help reserving a guest room. We still have a few rooms available at the discounted rate of $213/night plus tax. Contact UIE at 978-327-5561 or email us here to request a room.
Register Now for
Sign up now for UX Immersion: Interactions in March. gets you 2 full-day workshops and 1 day of Featured Talks.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
(As in, your money back.) (Seriously.)
What I enjoyed most about this conference was the application of the information that I could link to so many different daily activities.
— A quote from past attendee surveys