Convince Your Boss
You know it’s worth coming to Newport Beach, California for UX Immersion: Interactions, but does your boss? Use this information and cost summary to help you get the green light.
Six Overall Benefits:
- Move beyond the typical analytics packages to track the most important user behavior
- Communicate your design wins to the people who matter the most
- Engage internal stakeholders with compelling diagrams that represent users needs
- Provide a seamless experience for users across all channels and touchpoints
- Design those often-overlooked UX elements to increase your user engagement
- Reach consensus and create open feedback loops your teams will actually use
Proven Techniques and Best Practices for UX Designers
Go beyond inspiration and immerse yourself in groundbreaking interaction design skills you won’t find anywhere else. Get your team on the same page with proven UX methods, tools and clear-cut direction on specific actions and skills. Attend two full-day workshops and a day of talks including a keynote from Jared Spool to learn the latest strategies and techniques for building great products.
Tackle Critical UX Topics and Move Projects Forward
- Create actionable, UX-centered metrics to gain insights into your product’s progress
- Inform product and business strategy with real-world user insights
- Get the techniques needed to make designs memorable for all the right reasons
- Discover how to improve the conversations you have around design
- Maximize collaboration and learn core leadership techniques to empower your team
Summary of Costs
|Conference fee||$2,375 (through February 16)|
|Hotel costs||$645 (for 3 nights)|
|Flight||$300 – 600|
|Transportation to and from airport||$15 – $25|
|Total||$3,035 - $3,345|
Use promo code UXIBOSS to save $200 on your full-conference registration.